Pressure Ulcers in the Aging Population: A Guide for Clinicians - Google книги
Take a look inside the archives to find out. Gale is a global leader in education, learning, and research resources online.
We have a vast digital archive of Primary Sources, research databases, reference books both eBook and print , and more! Support your researchers with up-to-date, full-text magazines, newspapers, journals, periodicals, videos, and podcasts. Enhance your institution's ability to do deep research with rare, primary source materials that are now at your fingertips digitally.
Medical care of older persons in residential aged care facilities
- Origins of Democracy in Ancient Greece;
- Dancing with Dragons: Invoke Their Ageless Wisdom & Power?
- Pressure Ulcers In The Aging Population A Guide For Clinicians - Semantic Scholar.
Skip to search Skip to main content. Reporting from:.
Your name. Your email. Send Cancel. Check system status. Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL. Describe the connection issue.
Pressure Ulcers in the Aging Population: A Guide for Clinicians (Aging Medicine)
SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. Pressure ulcers in the aging population : a guide for clinicians.
- Frontiers of Broadband, Electronic and Mobile Commerce.
- The War with Mexico Vol I.
- Reducing Pressure Ulcers.
- Encyclopedia of Social Problems (Two Volume Set).
- International Conflict Management: An Introduction.
- Salomon Smith Barney?
Responsibility David R. Thomas, Gregory A. Compton, editors. Publication New York : Humana Press, Physical description 1 online resource xi, pages : illustrations. Series Aging medicine. Online Available online.
SpringerLink Full view.